About Me

My photo
I decided to create a blog so that I could share recipes with my family and friends :) I am very family orientated and love to spend time with them any chance I get and most of my close friends, I consider to be like family. This blog will be kept short, simple and fun. I love to cook in the kitchen and try new recipes so if you have any new ones you would like me to try....just email me or comment :)

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti

Thanks to Plain Chicken for this simple recipe. I love spaghetti so this was definitely a good recipe to keep that throws just a little spin on regular spaghetti. I usually make my own sauce from scratch, but with this one, I just stuck to the original recipe.

Step by step pictures are below!




Ready to bake!!


Ingredients:
12 oz. spaghetti
1 (28 oz) jars prepared spaghetti sauce
1 lb. ground beef
1 tsp. Italian seasoning (I used more)
1 clove garlic, minced
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated

What To Do:
  • Preheat oven to 350F
  • Fill your pot up with water and start boiling your pasta
  • In a skillet, brown the ground beef. Once cooked, drain the fat, stir in the spaghetti sauce and set aside
  • When your pasta is ready, drain it and then stir in the cream cheese, garlic, & seasonings to make sure the spaghetti is coated
  • Lightly grease a 9x13 pan
  • Spread a small amount of the meat sauce in the bottom of your dish
  • Put spaghetti on top of the sauce (I also added more seasonings on top) and then top with the remaining meat sauce
  • Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top
  • Bake for 30 minutes



No comments:

Post a Comment